Olympia, WA veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
When you arrive at West Olympia Pet Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
We want your visit to West Olympia Pet Hospital to be the best veterinary experience you ever had! We’re all animal lovers here and we work hard to create a warm, inviting and comfortable environment for you and your pet.
When you check in with our front desk you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly and courteous team members. A member of our medical staff soon meet you in the lobby and bring you to an examination room where we’ll ask a few questions and measure your pet’s vital signs – just like when you go for a visit to your doctor!
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever have an emergency happen.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you and your pet, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, and spend some time talking with you to address your concerns, recommend additional diagnostic testing if needed, and create your pet’s individual care plan.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment area, and diagnostic tests may be run in our full in-hospital laboratory, or sent out to the reference laboratory.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where our staff will check you out, go over any medications and home care, and schedule future appointments.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the care we provide, and we look forward to helping any time we may be of service.
If you’d like to pre-submit information before your arrival, visit our Forms page.