Register with Yelp! to have your review featured.
Thank you for reviewing us on Yelp! If you are pleased with our service, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review on Yelp. Our goal is to provide the best care for your pet, and the best service for you – 100% client satisfaction. If there are any problems or concerns, we would appreciate the opportunity to address them and make sure that you are completely satisfied with your experience at West Olympia Pet Hospital – please contact us at (360) 352-4414 or WOPHvet@gmail.com.
If you are an experienced Yelp reviewer and have an existing account, you are all set! However, if you have not used Yelp much (or at all!), there are a few steps that will help to prevent your review from being filtered out by the Yelp filters:
1. Fill out your Yelp profile completely. Please take just a few minutes to fill out your profile so that Yelp will know you are a real person, including a picture (of whatever you would like!).
2. Connect your account to Facebook. It is a little bit more work, but it helps Yelp know that you are real, so linking to your FaceBook page does help!
3. Make friends. Use Facebook or Email to quickly send invites to your of friends on Yelp. You might be surprised how many friend you back. Then Interact with their reviews by marking them Useful, Funny, etc. Yelp accounts with friends are more likely to be real.
4. Download the Yelp app and Check In. If you are hooked up to a mobile phone, it’s more likely that you are real.
5. Write a bunch of Yelp reviews. Take 10 local businesses that you have experience with and leave Yelp reviews for them. Your favorite local businesses will thank you and you’ve done good in the world by helping them. But remember, Yelp wants real people giving real reviews. Not every experience is positive and your Yelp reviews should run the spectrum from 1-5 stars. Give details about your experience, and your review will count – not be filtered out by Yelp!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and please let us know if there is any other way we can help you or your pet!